Welcome to my site, thanks for stopping by. Here’s 12 things you should know about me.
- I really like vegetables. Not just pretending.
- I need to exercise more. Getting into running gear and throwing a ball to the dogs isn’t enough.
- I’m 30.
- I am so indecisive choosing a meal at a cafe that I panic and order the same thing I had last time.
- I studied Speech Therapy for 12 months before I realised Nutrition was the job for me.
- I’d rather have a night at home playing with the dogs than be out on the town.
- I thought I would be a better cook by now.
- I love to sleep.
- I started a PhD before I got pregnant then put it on hold. I’ll get back to it one day.
- I’ll have a skinny flat white.
- I’m not one to gloss over the facts, I’ll tell you how it is.
- I’m grateful for the opportunity to be working in a job I love. Not many people get to do that.
Sarah Moore is a Registered Nutritionist in Perth Western Australia. She offers private consults in the privacy of your own home and specialises in weight loss, family nutrition and switching to a whole foods approach.