I am an experienced public speaker and workshop facilitator. I enjoy getting to know participants and tailoring my advice specifically to them with a relaxed delivery style. Nutrition is a personal and complex subject which lends itself to intimate group sessions. My participants often tell me they like this friendly approach and appreciate the personalised learning experience. All of my workshops are tailored specifically. I have experience in delivering workshops to workplaces, gyms, mothers groups, school parents, teachers, seniors, and more.
I am qualified to talk about many nutrition topics, including (but not limited to);
- Raising Healthy Eaters: Starting healthy eating habits early to reduce fussy eating and raise happy, healthy eaters (0-5 years)
- Wholefoods: Transitioning to the wholefood approach and practical strategies for cutting the crap
- Weight loss: The secrets to losing weight and keeping it off
- Gut Health 101: Introduction to digestive health
- Mood Food: Eating for anxiety and depression
- Healthy Ageing: Improving quality of life through the ageing process with diet and activity
- Healthy Lifestyles: Chronic disease prevention through healthy lifestyles
I am a qualified Registered Nutritionist and I have full Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurances.
Get in touch to find out more about group workshops, seminars and presentations or to request a topic.